Date(s) - December 27, 2017
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
J.A. Dulude Arena
Matthew the Brave • Annual Holiday Ice Day
Join us for the third annual Matthew the Brave Holiday Ice Day – a fundraiser in support of Roger Neilson House.
- 2 – 4 pm: OPEN PUBLIC SKATE
- 4 – 5 pm: Matthew the Brave Hockey Clinic (10 and under)
- 5 – 6 pm: Matthew the Brave Hockey Clinic (11 and up)
- Bake sale
For on-ice activities, please note:
- Helmets mandatory
- Kids under 12 must be accompanied by an adult for public skate
- Full hockey equipment required for clinic
All donations collected will be presented by Matthew Paravan to Roger Neilson House
Please click here to donate online – link will direct you to Ottawa Senators Foundation donation page.
*If you would like to donate an item for the bake sale, please email email@example.com