Date(s) - August 03, 2022
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Roger Neilson House
Information about OUTDOOR Parent Support Group
August 3, 2022 5:30 – 6:30 PM at Roger Neilson House – on the PATIO!
- Parents will be required to wear masks for the duration of group. These will be supplied by Roger Neilson House.
- Each parent will be screened in accordance with Roger Neilson House Screening requirements.
- Group will be on the RNH patio, therefore please be aware that staff and families may be walking by at various times. This will impact our ability to control our confidential environment. Parents are asked to consent to this as part of their registration.
- 6 parent maximum for registration – if you register, and are no longer able to come – please inform Sarah, so that the spot can go to someone else.
- Should there be inclement weather on August 3, we will host group in the RNH basement conference room.
Registration closes at Noon the day prior to group.
With any questions, please contact Social Worker Sarah (email@example.com) or Manager, Nahal Yazdani (NYazdani@cheo.on.ca)
Bookings are closed for this event.