Date(s) - November 24, 2018
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Roger Neilson House
Roger Neilson House is pleased to offer our parents a therapeutic yoga class run in collaboration with the program ‘Rhythms Rediscovered’. This gentle inclusive yoga class focuses on movement that is linked to breath. Breath based classes work towards relaxing the body and mind, and strive to be in the present moment. This is a basic yoga class that is accessible to all, even beginners.
What can you expect?
- The class will be run by a certified yoga instructor.
- The Yoga teacher will facilitate a monthly yoga class at Roger Neilson House
- The program will last one hour and fifteen minutes
- This class is accessible to all bereaved and current Roger Neilson House parents
- Mats, blocks, and blankets will be available to all participants
- Participants are encouraged to wear comfy clothes that allow free movement
- To provide Roger Neilson House parents an opportunity to participate in yoga
- To encourage mobility and movement
- To provide an opportunity for deep breathing
- To increase a sense of relaxation and calmness
- To explore the benefit of aroma therapy
- To increase quality of life
Please be in touch with Katt Brooks if you have any further questions, at (613) 523-6300 extension 667.