Date(s) - January 26, 2019
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Roger Neilson House
Roger Neilson House is pleased to offer our parents a therapeutic yoga class run in collaboration with the program ‘Rhythms Rediscovered’. This gentle inclusive yoga class focuses on movement that is linked to breath. Breath-based classes work towards relaxing the body and mind, and strive to be in the present moment. This is a basic yoga class that is accessible to all, even beginners.
What can you expect?
- The class will be run by a certified yoga instructor.
- The Yoga teacher will facilitate a monthly yoga class at Roger Neilson House
- The program will last one hour and fifteen minutes
- This class is accessible to all bereaved and current Roger Neilson House parents
- Mats, blocks, and blankets will be available to all participants
- Participants are encouraged to wear comfy clothes that allow free movement
- To provide Roger Neilson House parents an opportunity to participate in yoga
- To encourage mobility and movement
- To provide an opportunity for deep breathing
- To increase a sense of relaxation and calmness
- To explore the benefit of aroma therapy
- To increase quality of life
Please be in touch with Katt Brooks if you have any further questions, at (613) 523-6300 extension 667.